Enterprise Architecture Leads Business Transformation Through Disruption
Keynotes, track sessions, end-user case studies, tutorials, interactive workshops, round tables and so much more: the two day agenda is packed with insights and world-class research to ensure your EA program delivers tangible business value. The tracks are geared toward attendees at multiple maturity levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
- Visionary keynotes will help you anticipate what is taking shape on the horizon of EA.
- Real-world case studies will showcase leading practitioners who have delivered results and explore lessons they’ve learned.
- Interactive workshops are an opportunity to work with peers and Gartner analysts to solve EA challenges.
- Analyst-user roundtables are all about facilitating peer exchange.
- Analyst one-on-ones provide personalized advice direct from Gartner analysts
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the enterprise architecture topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Focusing EA on business outcomes and actionable deliverables in the digital age
- Driving effective business and IT change within the enterprise
- Applying EA to capitalize on business and technology disruptions
- Developing talents and skills for the new generation of architects
- Integrating EA with governance, risk and compliance initiatives