February 17, 2014
The devastating news of earthquake effecting unexpected locations. The power of the “3.2 Magnitude Aftershock Felt From SC Earthquake” is breaking news.
“The U.S. Geological Survey’s website reported a 3.2 magnitude earthquake at 3:23 p.m. Sunday in Edgefield County, just a few miles from the 4.1 magnitude quake on Friday. Sunday’s earthquake was only felt about 35 miles from its center, while Friday’s quake was reported more than 150 miles away,” post ABC News from AP.
Significant Earthquakes Past 30 Days:
- 4.112km WNW of Edgefield, South Carolina 2014-02-15 03:23:38 UTC4.8 km deep
- 6.9268km ESE of Hotan, China 2014-02-12 09:19:48 UTC10.0 km deep
- 6.531km E of Port-Olry, Vanuatu 2014-02-07 08:40:13 UTC117.7 km deep
- 6.5192km SSE of L’Esperance Rock, New Zealand 2014-02-02 09:26:37 UTC40.4 km deep
- 6.234km SSE of Palmerston North, New Zealand2014-01-20 02:52:45 UTC28.0 km deep