Big Data TechCon returns to Boston – the best Big Data Training, Tutorials and Classes in the World! The third Big Data TechCon returns to Boston for three days March 31–April 2. Last year more than 500 people attended the inaugural event, allowing for excellent networking on top of the more than 45 Big Data classes and tutorials that were offered. The two previous iterations of Big Data TechCon have allowed us to select and bring back only the finest speakers and top scoring classes to make sure that your Big Data conference experience is unparalleled.
Big Data TechCon features practical, how-to classes and tutorials for IT and Big Data professionals, including data and business analysts, developers, software architects, data scientists, and project managers. Big Data TechCon is the how-to Big Data training conference for professionals implementing and analyzing Big Data.Attend Big Data TechCon to get practical Hadoop training, classes on MapReduce, R, Hive and Pig. Take a Big Data analytics tutorial, dive deep into NoSQL, learn how to master Mongo DB and Cassandra, discover best practices for using graph databases and more – from Avro to ZooKeeper, you’ll get the best Big Data training at BigData TechCon!
Come to Big Data TechCon to learn the best ways to:
• Collect, sort and store massive quantities of structured and unstructured data.
• Process real-time data pouring into your organization
• Master Big Data tools and technologies like Hadoop, Map/Reduce, hbase, Cassandra, NoSQL databases and more!
• Learn how to integrate data collection technologies with data analytics and predictive analysis tools to produce the kind of workable information and reports your organization needs!
• Looking for Hadoop training? We have several Hadoop tutorials and dozens of Hadoop classes to get you started – or advanced classes to take you to the next level!
• Understand HOW to leverage Big Data to help your organization today