December 31, 2013
As the end of 2013 comes to a close it is exciting to highlight LANDsds Sustainable Voice’s 2013 Top Companies and Organizations Innovating for the future. Enabling innovation brings about sustainable solutions that change infrastructure, technology, energy and business intelligence. The companies selected in no way reflect the thousand of companies leading the way and changing society. It is hard to remain non-effected by the big data purge in which so much information can shelter us from knowing. It is in this humble contribution that in our Nexuses we have selected the following organizations contributing to sustainable change.
2013 Top SustainEnabled Companies & Organizations:
- Amazon, fulfillment, Unmanned Vehicles and Technology integration
- Samsung, user interface cross applications for high value user operability
- MIT delivering patents in energy, technology and new science
- Google, advancing technology interface, energy, open source applications
- Ford, considering the vehicle technological platform for the mainstream user
- IKEA, advancing wind usage for facility optimization in big box store application
- Miller Coors, first brewery to produce zero waste landfill operation
- United Nations, sustainability voice for world change
- NXT Health, a nonprofit in New York, and funded by the Department of Defense designed hospital room of the future.
- Cleveland Clinic, superior healthcare services and efficiency
- 2013 Top Unsustainable Moments (landsdssustainable.com)