Early Price Ends Jan 9
The Future Belongs to Those Who
Join us at O’Reilly‘s Strata Conference in Santa Clara to see the future of big data—as well as the analytics, architectures, techniques, and tools you need to put it to work.
5 Things You’ll Do at Strata That Will Change the Way You Look at Data
- Tap into the best minds in data. Strata is where the data community gathers to share hard-won knowledge and spark disruptive new ideas. The inspiration and insights you’ll take away will be invaluable.
- See what works (and what doesn’t) in the real world. Learn from someone else’s real-world experience. You’ll get proven best practices and detailed case studies of successful data projects that you can reverse-engineer. You’ll save valuable time and dodge the pitfalls.
- Master the data tools, technologies, and techniques that matter. Strata covers every facet of big data: innovative data applications, time-series data, overcoming cultural barriers to data-driven change, the app stack beyond Hadoop, design challenges, how to deal with the flood of information from the Internet of Things, the ethics and rules of a connected world, and much, much more.
- Connect, collaborate, and exchange ideas with your peers. As one 2013 attendee said: “The O’Reilly Strata Conference brings together an incredible community of people working on big data.”
You’ll build your network, and have industry contacts to reach out to when you have questions.
- Chart your course forward. You’ll be among the first to hear about emerging technologies and explore what’s on the horizon with the visionaries of big data.
Join us—and thousands of your peers—at the O’Reilly Strata Conference, happening in Santa Clara February 11–13, 2014. Strata sells out every year; reserve your place today.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
LANDsds Sustainable Voice is a news platform to share interconnected ideas, innovation and observation-The Nexuses.