The Business Architecture Guild and OMG® are pleased to announce the Business Architecture Innovation Summit, a two-day practitioner-focused, practitioner-delivered event on March 25-26, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, VA.
Business architecture as a formal discipline has reached a level of maturity unimaginable just a few years ago. It is being leveraged to improve strategy deployment, organizational design, initiative planning, performance analysis and a wide variety of business transformation initiatives. The Summit will showcase a variety of practice-based experiences and success stories, providing attendees with the opportunity to hear from and dialog with leading business architecture practitioners.
This year’s Summit will feature executives and practitioners from multiple industries as they share a wide range of experiences. Industry experts will discuss rapidly emerging concepts and disciplines. The Summit lineup is comprised of Business Architecture Guild member companies not only practiced in business architecture, but willing to share their experiences and knowledge with the broader community. Attendees will deliver formal presentations and engage in a series of panel sessions where they can actively engage with the community.
Highlights include presentations from:
- Financial Services: Wells Fargo, Mass Mutual Financial, MasterCard, Export Development Canada
- US Federal Government: US Patent & Trademark Office
- Transportation, Manufacturing & Utilities: United Airlines, Boeing, Ford, Pfizer, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Healthcare and Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield NC, Highmark, Association of American Medical Colleges, Nationwide Insurance
According to William Ulrich, President, Business Architecture Guild, “Feedback from our 2013 Summit was very positive and we are excited to again be sponsoring the world’s leading event in business architecture.” Participants agreed. Diana Krohn, Guild Advisor and practicing business architect said, “The quality of the 2013 Summit attendees provided an added bonus for us. We exchanged ideas and experiences with a wide range of skilled practitioners and always look forward to seeing how best practices have evolved.” Josué Batista, Senior Business Architect, Highmark Health Services, added “Great event. The presentations were just awesome and the networking even better.”
Pricing for the two-day event is $395 USD. Visit www.omg.org/innovation-summit to view the agenda and to register.
- Article: The Subject and Discipline of Business Architecture (infoq.com)
- School links theory with practice (dailytrojan.com)
- Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2014 & BPM Conference Europe 2014 (techweekeurope.co.uk)