Content Strategy Applied – USA 2013
Please join us on October 17th and 18th in San Jose, California.
We’re delighted to announce “Content Across Screens” our first ever Content Strategy Applied conference in the US. It’s all about adaptive, responsive content that will work on any device.
This conference is for you if you’re interested in:
- Finding out more about the core skills and activities to get your content strategy up and running
- Developing content for multi-screen usage including smartphones, tablets and other devices
- Learning best practices for the localization and globalization of your content
- Gaining the skills needed for video content development and script writing
- Developing truly engaging content for content marketing and social media
What’s more, we’ll also have advice on the best way to pull these different – and often disparate – threads into a single, unified content strategy. We’ve lined up industry experts at such big brands as eBay, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Intel, and Disney to give you tips and tricks you can apply right away. We guarantee you’ll learn something that you’ll be able to apply to your work immediately.
Registration includes two jam-packed days of the conference, plus a networking event on Thursday evening (with lots of yummy food and drinks). In addition, the first 100 folks to register will receive a free copy of Sara Wachter-Boettcher’s book, “Content Everywhere.“
Register now! Early-bird pricing is just $499.
- Getting Schooled in the New Industry Buzzword: Content Marketing (prweb.com)
- The 3 Content Marketing Strategies Your Program is Missing (contentmarketinginstitute.com)
- B2B Content Marketing Guidance: Strategy Before Deployment (cmswire.com)
- LinkedIn’s New Analytics Feature Better Drive Content Marketing Strategies (business2community.com)