Event Name : Renewable Energy World Europe
Event Date : June 3-5, 2014
Location : Koelnmesse, Cologne, Germany
Website : www.renewableenergyworld-europe.com
Europe’s most comprehensive exhibition and conference serving the renewable energy industry, Renewable Energy World Europe, returns to the Koelnmesse, Cologne, Germany for its 8th staging on 3-5 June 2014.
Renewable Energy World, co-located with POWER-GEN Europe, comprises a comprehensive exhibition floor made up of suppliers, sub-suppliers and service providers across the entire power generation value chain. The accompanying multi-track conference sets the agenda for strategic thinking and technical innovation in the sector, making it an unmissable event for the dedicated power industry professional.
With the sector continuing to undergo complex and far reaching change, the 2014 event stages under the theme of ‘Navigating the Power Transition.’
Delivering economic, clean and reliable energy remains the defining challenge for the power industry. The European power sector, led by Germany’s transition to a low carbon future, faces increasing pressure to deliver on this. Finding workable solutions and implementing technological innovations are topics dominating debate among energy experts.
Power professionals attending Renewable Energy World Europe and POWER-GEN Europe have the task of mapping out the route through the power transition maze. High level speakers and global technology leaders will point the way to a cleaner, more secure and affordable power future.
NAVIGATE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE POWER TRANSITION BY JOINING US IN COLOGNE IN 2014
Find out more at www.renewableenergyworld-europe.com
- Why Is Renewable Energy Needed? (eawctechnologies.wordpress.com)
- Germany: 100% renewable energy and beyond (reneweconomy.com.au)
- Intermountain Wind and Solar is Throwing Their Energy into a New Set of Solar Panels in Utah That Could Cut the Cost of Renewable Energy (prweb.com)
- Lecture #7: Renewable Energy (iteachphysics.wordpress.com)
- Kenya Receiving Assistance from Japan on Renewable Energy Development (renewableenergyworld.com)
- Italian mafia ‘turns to wind farm investment to launder money and benefit from EU subsidies’ (oneworldchronicle.com)
- Bulgaria’s Financial Intelligence: Mafia Funds Laundered through Renewable Energy Companies (novinite.com)