AMERICAN ENERGY SECURITY SUMMIT
You are invited to the AMERICAN ENERGY SECURITY SUMMIT in Washington, D.C. on August 5–7, 2013.
Register by July 5 to take advantage of the early registration discount.
Or, register as a VIP Attendee and receive admission to the Summit VIP Reception and the new Federal Energy Managers Roundtable.
Register here: http://www.cvent.com/d/vcq3vx/4W
The AMERICAN ENERGY SECURITY SUMMIT is the top conference and exhibition this year on federal energy priorities, funding, programs, and contracts. Meet the right decision-makers. And get the latest details on:
• Billions of dollars for new energy efficiency and clean energy programs for the U.S. Department of Defense, the biggest user of energy in the United States. See new announcements, presentations, and strategies from each of the armed services for contracting opportunities of all shapes, sizes, and processes, including microgrids, solar PV projects, wind projects, geothermal projects, biofuels, fuel reduction and conservation, energy storage, battery enhancements, utilities privatization, and much more.
• New energy efficiency contracts and requirements for ALL federal facilities.
• Clean energy-powered vehicle contracts and requirements for ALL federal transportation fleets.
• Energy R&D advancements, featuring the nation’s federal energy labs.
• Energy acquisitions by the U.S. General Services Administration and the Defense Logistics Agency.
• Financing energy development, including power purchase agreements, renewable power purchases, renewable energy tax credits, energy savings performance contracts, and domestic project finance.
At general sessions, workshops, roundtables, receptions, networking, and the exhibition, meet the key federal energy decision-makers.
WHO HAS ALREADY REGISTERED? Congress, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. State Department, GSA, NASA, DASN 1 GW Task Force, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, U.S. Coast Guard, Smithsonian Institution, ARPA-E DOE, GE, Schneider Electric, S&C Electric, Ameresco, Emerson Electric, SolarWorld, Standard Solar, REC SOLAR, Enervation, Pepco Energy, Raytheon, Pillsbury, ABB, Black & Veatch, Philips, Hannon Armstrong, Constellation, Power Analytics Corporation, Telkonet, MIT, National Defense University, Naval Postgraduate School, and and many more agencies, companies, and organizations.
Sponsorships are still available but time is running out. Request a sponsorship prospectus today: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see: www.leadershipforum.us/energy-leadership
We look forward to seeing you at the AMERICAN ENERGY SECURITY SUMMIT!
- Asian investments in clean energy rising – A.D.B. (ecoseed.org)
- Rosatom head touts nuclear power’s role in energy security (smartbrief.com)
- Why is Israel Providing ‘Security’ to US Nuke Plants & Air Force Bases? (careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com)
- Secure Self Storage Facility in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Turns Green with Solar Energy (prweb.com)
- Using American Green Jobs To Help Fight Climate Change (earthtechling.com)