ANNOUNCEMENT OF CONFERENCE
We are proud and happy to announce that MENA Nuclear Energy Summit 2013 will be held on 22-24 April 2013 in United Arab Emirates. The conference will focus on the emerging nuclear new build opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa region inclusive of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, and etc.
MENA Nuclear Energy Summit 2013 will get together 150+ delegates and speakers to discuss hottest issues facing the region’s nuclear power market. Main sessions of the conference will include master planning, legal and regulatory framework, safety and security issues, R&D for nuclear reactors, technical challenges and solutions, and etc.
The conference will be premium networking platform for government authorities, utility operators, engineering contractors, reactor technology venders, equipment suppliers, consultants, and others to share knowledge and exchange ideas to support NPP developments in MENA countries.
We sincerely welcome you to MENA Nuclear Energy Summit 2013 in UAE in April 2013!
WHY YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS THIS EVENT?
– To hear from the regional regulators about the master plans of NPPs developments in MENA countries inclusive of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, and etc.
– To obtain first hand information of the developments milestones for new build projects in the region
– To understand the issues and challenges facing nuclear new build market in MENA region
– To meet up to 150 delegates and speakers for potential business opportunities in MENA nuclear new build market
– To learn from experienced contractors and operators of their best practices in nuclear new build projects
– To keep abreast with the latest R&D trends for advanced reactor technologies with new safety and security standards